NFT Attributes Sponsorship
Rethinking the way Advertising should work and will work
MadSkullz NFT embed a built-in feature that allows brands to become the sponsors of their attributes.
Those are visionary brands who understand the potential of our community and the vision behind it.
Sponsorship of MadSkullz has no intermediary and directly benefits to the brand and to the holder in a way that has never been seen before either outside nor within a blockchain
Just a Skullz wearing Sunglassez
Take an attribute such as Sunglassez. Don't they look amazing on that Skullz?
Now imagine having them sponsored by one of the greatest brands for sunglasses — randomly naming RayBan here (just for the example 👀)
Just a Skullz wearing RayBan Sunglassez
Now that doesn't change much right? Except that it does...
In SkullzCity, sponsoring an attribute means:
- 1.Giving your brand more visibility in the Web3 ecosystem
- 2.But moreover it means bringing advertising to the next level. The level where holders of your attribute have special perks from being your true ambassadorz in the metaverse.
Sponsored attributes can be accumulated so your MadSkullz NFT can bring amazing utility regardless of its rarity.
For example: Having a Rayban Attribute will give holders a 20% discount in the Shopz when they want to purchase Rayban's — It works for each and every retailer but it also works with any company, product or service you might think of, either web2 or web3.
The process is truly easy and doesn't involve any complex mechanism on your end even though the word "Blockchain" can quickly sound overwhelming.
- 1.Make sure your company's values are aligned with ours.
- 2.Provide the holder with an amazing reward (discounts, invites, exclusive access, freemints, whatever you might think of)
- 3.Share the love
We are also integrating charities to our attributes
Depending on the rarity of the attribute itself it brings more or less visibility with more or less rarity
- a rare attribute builds hype for your project and engages with fewer holders to reward
- a more common one brings more visibility to the brand/project and therefore more holders
The attribute is directly part of the meta data so:
- in a near future, we could also have a mini-game crafted for your brand in our Arcadz where owners of your attribute earn more $FLSH tokens that the other MadSkullz NFT. Or a game only accessible to those who have the actual attribute.
We're building for the long run, so having you part of our attributes basically means getting married. Like a marriage, we can still have conversations on how to improve our partnership and how to bring utility to the holders and to both our projects in the process.
We have different options for your company and project to shine within our ecosystem.
- 1.First one obviously is the visibility you get within the ecosystem to our amazing community which is getting bigger every day and where the individuals within it are what we value the most.
- 2.Second is related to the first one but what's most important for a project is its users. With MadSkullz Sponsoring you make sure to engage with the best users not only in Avalanche but in the whole Web3
- 3.We have different options tailored for each and every company and project so you're sure to find a partnership that fits you
- 4.Last but not least. Attributes Sponsorship can come with a dedicated Mini-Game within SkullzCity and/or a Learn to Earn experience where our community gets rewarded by learning about your company/project.